Alan and Grant group of company are now open for employment:
the job holder will develop and ensure adherence to internet controls, the promotion of good financial management practice, the development of new financial policies and procedures, and the maintenance of the organization’s internal control manual and structure, in order to meet the company’s mission of “building effective partnership’ and our ability to do so many other things exceptionally well.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and prepare financial statements and accounting reports for the cinemas, balance sheet, profit and loss account, daily entries, budget and variance analysis.
- vetting and developing guidelines of financial document, for the maintenance and reconciliation of financial data, also to maintain and reconcile the more difficult financial control record for expenditures, allotment, receipts, and encumbrances.
- Design, reverse, and implement accounting systems and procedures in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and theories.
- conduct surveys to prepare recommendations for improvements, controls, new methods, and other changes to improve the efficiency of the accounting system.
- Determination and payment of third party contracts and other necessary payments.
- preparation and remittance of a staff person, tax involving withholding tax(WHT), value-added tax, and other tax-related matters.
- University degree or higher degree with a professional certificate, CCAB, qualified accountant (ACCA OR ACA)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the related field.
- Previous experience in a middle to senior finance/accounting role in a corporate environment.
- knowledge of generally accepted accounting theories, principles, methods, practices, and technology in a multidisciplinary and multi-functional environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of the accounting system(Access dimensions, SAGE, Microsoft, etc).
- Visit www.alanandgrant.com/jobopenings
- click on “browse current openings”
- click apply
DEADLINE: 18th of September,2020.
LOCATION: Lagos state.
NOTE: endeavor to follow all the instructions while applying, to avoid disqualification.
All submission should be made on or before the 18th of Sep, 2020.
For inquiries and complaints, kindly email www.alananggrant.com.
Alan And Grant Group Of Company