You must have heard of access bank, it is not a new bank.it is a Nigerian Multinational corporate and commercial bank, licensed by the central bank of Nigeria.
It is not just one of the five largest banks in Nigeria in terms of assets, loans, deposits, and branch network, it also extends its services through internet-enabled services.
ACCESS BANK INTERNET AND MOBILE BANKING:
There are many things to do with the Acess Bank internet and mobile banking, they include,
- Checking account balances
- Review the details of your account activities
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay your bills
- Update and cancel your payment.
This is to say that when you are familiar with the above, you can easily make fund transactions from anywhere without visiting any office or ATM outlet.
For Access bank mobile banking, you can only withdraw a maximum of a hundred thousand naira daily from your phone and purchase maximum airtime of twenty thousand naira per day.
To apply for these services, you can either download, print, and fill the application form online or you can visit any branch and fill the form.
However, there are two types of online banking forms you can fill, they are
- Access corporate application form (for business online banking)
- Acess retail application form ( for personal online banking)
You can also conduct internet banking using Verve, Visa, or Mastercard ATM. These three types of cards are used for different purposes, they are
- ACCESS BANK DEBIT VERVE CARD: this type of card allows you to make payment directly from your account ( only in Nigeria)
- ACCESS BANK CREDIT VISA CARD: this type of card is a dual-currency payment card that allows you to spend and settle in naira for a domestics transaction/transactions.
- ACCESS BANK PREPAID CARD: this is a multi-currency reloadable payment card. it is used for transactions across multiple channels and available in currencies: NGN, GBP, USD, and EURO, it is also a globally accepted card.
ACCESS BANK ONLINE TRANSFER CODE :
- For money transfer to access bank dial *901*1*AMOUNT* NUBAN ACCOUNT NUMBER#
- To transfer to other banks dial*901*2* AMMOUNT*NUBAN ACCOUNT NUMBER#
- To buy airtime -dial *901*AMOUNT#
- To check the status of your account -dial *901*5# on your registered phone number and type in your security code.
- To purchase data for all communication network – dial *901*8#
- To open an account without going to the bank dial *901*0# and follow the text prompts